What to Expect at Archmere's Open House
Meet Our Students and Staff! Sunday, November 16, 2014.
Archmere's Open House:
- Beginning promptly at 1 p.m.
- Is held in the Performing Arts Theater
- Includes information about academics, activites, athletics and more
- Includes a tour of campus
- Preregistration is suggested. Registration form is available online.
- Program lasts approximately three hours
- Academic presentations of all curricular areas last approximately 20 minutes each
- Families tour the school along with our current students
Smaller, more informal tours are offered by appointment. Please contact the Admissions Office.Click here to register!
|Wednesday, April 29, 2015|
This more informal open house is a great opportunity for 7th graders and their families to get a glimpse into the Archmere experience.
- Pregistration is suggested. The registration form is available online.
- The Open House will begin at 7 p.m.
- Location: The Student Life Center
- Student tours (led by Archmere students and teachers!) and parent information session
Click here to register!
For questions regarding the Archmere Admissions or Financial Aid Processes contact:
Kristin Mumford '96
Director of Admissions