What to Expect at Archmere's Open House
Meet Our Students and Staff! Sunday, November 17, 2013.
Archmere's Open House:
- Beginning promptly at 1 pm
- Is held in the Performing Arts Theater
- Includes information about academics, activites, athletics and more
- Includes a tour of campus
- Preregistration is suggested. Registration form is available online.
- Program lasts approximately three hours
- Academic presentations of all curricular areas last approximately 20 minutes each
- Families tour the school along with our current students
|Wednesday, April 30, 2014|
This more informal open house is a great opportunity for 7th graders and their families to get a glimpse into the Archmere experience.
- Pregistration is suggested. The registration form is available online.
- The Open House will begin at 7 p.m.
- Location: The Student Life Center
- Student tours (led by Archmere students and teachers!) and parent information session
Click here to register for 7th Grade Open House.
For questions regarding the Archmere Admissions or Financial Aid Processes contact:
Kristin Mumford '96
Director of Admissions