This role will begin as maternity leave coverage for our Alumni Relations & Events Coordinator
from January 21st through April 30th. The responsibilities of this temporary assignment include:
- Management of facilities calendar and coordination of facilities usage throughout campus
- Liaison to Alumni Council
- Management, staffing, and coordination of all alumni events.
Upon return of the Alumni Relations & Events Coordinator, this hire will transition to the
following role of Annual Giving & Analytics Manager.
The Annual Giving & Analytics Manager provides functions critical to the overall success
of the Archmere Academy Advancement team. This position will be chiefly responsible for
developing and executing a robust and data driven annual giving program as well as researching and identifying potential leadership annual giving donors.
The Annual Giving & Analytics Manager reports to the Chief Advancement Officer (CAO) and
works collaboratively with the entire Advancement team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage annual giving calendar and ensure timely and effective outreach to constituents.
- Develop concepts for direct mail, email, and video solicitations.
- Develop segmentation and messaging strategy for various constituency groups.
- Identify donors through research and giving history who should receive cultivation visit
- from CAO and/or Headmaster.
- Set goals and serve as fundraising liaison for Alumni Council and reunion committees.
- Work with committees to plan outreach for solicitation and attendance.
- Attend regional cultivation events as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in fundraising, marketing, data analytics, or similar field.
- Familiarity with Wealth Engine and Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Microsoft Office suite expertise.
- Detail oriented and data driven self-starter.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Chief Advancement Officer Kevin Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org